View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 01:37 PM   #70
ibivibiv

ibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
I find this very amusing...

Here's a question for those of you (directed at Americans mind you) that just can't bring yourselves to root for the evil USA team: who would you root for if the US was playing Argentina or Brazil? Surely you couldn't let out a single cheer for the balding one, could you? You would want Kobe and LeBron to win right?

So this is simply a love for Dirk overpowering any need to feel superior to others in basketball right? I don't know. I think it would be weird if Germany ended up Gold to our Silver.

I'll stick to my original assessment and wish Dirk a great game just to prove he's still one of the best at his position and that he can carry a team but would want the US to ultimately win.
Come on now... you bring up he who's name we cannot say? Heeeelllll nah. Will not root for him ever. Granted I already said I would root for USA over Germany with an asterisks, but you are just twisting things by bringing up the balding evil one.
ibivibiv is offline   Reply With Quote