Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 08:57 AM   #62
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkmoreland View Post
Have I mentioned that the Eastern Conference is terrible? The Blazers, Clippers, Spurs and Thunder could have beaten the Cavs.
Pretty much. Like I said before, the Cavs can continue to win the East but if they want to win in the finals they need to overhaul their roster. I'm not sure what they can get for Love at this point, but I'd say for them to have any shot against the contenders of the West they need A: a Bruce Bowen-type defensive wingman who can hit open 3's, B: an athletic big man who can run the floor and defend the pick and roll, C: at least one really reliable 6th man to carry the offense when Lebron and Irving are off the floor.

Until they get those things, they're doomed to get annihilated by any decent team from the West.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote