Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 03:09 AM   #72
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Gasol was definitely better than Kobe for the last two Lakers titles and I'll stand by my comment on Pippen... After his first retirement, Jordan came back and basically played center field on defense... I'd consider Pippen the better player just like so think LeBron is better than Curry today.

And for all-time greatest, I have Bill Russell at the top of my list... Jordan's right there next to Duncan and Bird. I admire Jordan as an individual talent/athlete more than I do as an "ultimate team player" kind of guy, and at least for me personally, you can't be the all-time best at a team sport of you aren't even a good teammate.

Last edited by spreedom; 06-12-2016 at 06:15 PM. Reason: "Gasol" autocorrected to "Basil"... Mr. Fawlty was not part of either Lakers championship roster.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote