View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 06:05 PM   #47
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

What a fun game I just thought of. With the Mods consent, we could try and guess where the F-bomb was!!!

Originally Posted by Caseman
No.

I don't want to hear crap like, "They sure looked good at there!" This is a playoff series right now. You lose 4 and you're out of the postseason. We have to finish a game and I'm sick of people trying to make excuses.

hmmmm let's see. How about this.

F--- No.

I don't want to F---ing hear crap like, "They sure looked good at there!" This is a F---ing playoff series right now. You lose 4 and you're F---ing out of the postseason. We have to F---ing finish a game and I'm sick of people trying to F---ing make excuses. F--- F--- F--- Shiznit. <---I added that for humor

Well, maybe this can't be considered a game because that was just too easy. ~pwned

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 03-08-2008 at 06:13 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote