View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 06:49 PM   #52
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Honestly, I don't think anyone's lack of familiarity with your posts has anything to do with whether or not you cussed in them. I find your use of the qualifer "coincidentally" very odd since its unlikely anyone here has a "Caseman" post etched forever in their brains.

Not that I think that anyone would have anymore interest in my posts, just pointing out your ridiculous logic.

I would say most peoples recollections of most posts are hazy at best, especially if its just generic GDT chatting.
If you don't care, don't post here. The only reason I started this thread was because I didn't know who the admin who banned me was. I know I didn't cuss and u2 can't show me anything but an edited post which he doesn't recollect a thing about. If you don't believe me, fine. I'm only here to post about the Mavs, not make internet friends.

Last edited by Caseman; 03-08-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote