View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 09:31 PM   #41
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default drumroll please....a topic that is so explosive that you probably shouldn't read if you are weak at heart.......

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
But, I'll respectfully disagree that WW did a better job on TD than Najera.
Murph, he's right. Walt Williams guarded David Robinson a lot more than anybody else in the playoffs. It was Raef/Bradley/Najera that guarded Duncan. They all did horrible jobs. But i agree with Murph for his overall opinion on Najera.

Najera is not that important. If you'd ask me out of all F/C which was the least important, i'd say Najera. His role is going to become even less important this season b/c he's the third string at both PF and C, and is probably 4th string at SF.

Had Najera been a free agent this offseason, he'd be in the same situation as Raja Bell is in now.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote