View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 09:57 AM   #45
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default RE: drumroll please....a topic that is so explosive that you probably shouldn't read if you are weak at heart.......

i dont even know why we're talking about hutch in this thread.

hes the freakin 3rd string qb for a terrible football team. he cant beat out an undrafted rookie free agent qb (Romo) for the backup spot. Hutch is running the scout team for a reason. Because he is a pure scrub.

make no mistake about it, hutch's career here in dallas is over. he's deader than fried chicken.

i've probably been the president of the quincy carter patience club. if he doesnt show anything and he gets the majority of the starts this year, i'll be on board with going in a different direction. but truthfully, i think all he needs is some good coaching and a man who will consistently have a foot up his ass to keep him motivated and to work hard.

he has the physical talents. he now needs someone to translate those talents into tangible goods in terms of production on the field. like i've said before, if he plays consistently scrubbish for 4-5 games feel free to bash away. but being on his case after 1 game is a bit extreme when he's on his 4th offensive system in 4 years.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote