Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 02:05 PM   #85
Some Guy

Some Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to all

Seems strange to give Phoenix credit for the Paul trade while ignoring the Porzingis trade. I'd say those are roughly comparable in terms of what assets were used (though Dallas had to give 2 first round picks, making any other trades much more difficult) as well as expected quality of talent at the times the trades were made.

Also strange to not acknowledge that Phoenix has had 3 times as many first round picks (and higher, as well) as Dallas since the Ayton/Luka picks.

So far it looks like Dallas may have missed with the single first round pick they've had since Luka - but when they made the pick, almost everyone here was happy with Green.

At least we know that Dallas41 would have made the same mistake he's criticizing the Mavs for making.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yes

I love the pick of Green

It was him or Bane that I was hoping for.

Finally a wing with some size who can play D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
You do know that Bey is 2 inches taller, right?
Yes I know but Green is more agile and athletic able to recover defensively.

Hey look I know it's not a sexy pick and to be fair I watched more of Green than Bey since I live in AZ.

But dude is really good player and I think Mavs fans are going to love his energy and defense.

Last edited by Some Guy; 04-18-2021 at 02:05 PM.
Some Guy is offline   Reply With Quote