View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:26 AM   #25
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
I remember somebody from ESPN picking the Mavs to meet the Bulls in the 2007 NBA Finals and we all know how that turned out, I like Tim Legler and I'm suprised he didn't pick the Lakers to win.

I have alot of faith in this team but alot and I mean alot of things have to happen for the Mavs to win the NBA Title, it's hard to beat the Cavs and the refs unless the Mavs play like the Magic did last season.

If our Mavs just happen to win the title that would shut alot of the haters up and make them forget about the Heat and Golden State beating the Mavs.
if that happened, i could finally die and rest in peace. I'd probably go get that honda CBR RR that i want, and then proceed to kill myself on the beltway. at least i'd die satisfied
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote