View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #29
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelino9 View Post
You dismiss the 1-point win as lucky but what about the loss right after AS break? The new members of the team couldn't even practice once and were thrust in a 4-games-in-5-nights schedule. There's one more game left and that will be a better indicator of the strengths of the respective teams. My point was that Westbrook hasn't been killing the Mavs. His shooting % is actually below his season %.

This discussion is moot because OKC will most probably be 4/5 seed and we won't see them (unless they beat the Lakers in the next round).

Are you saying it wasn't a lucky win?

We reeled off 13 in a row after that loss to OKC with no practice, starting the very next night.

I agree the last game is/will be the best indicator for a couple of reasons. We will see, but I think they should have some confidence from the last 2 games.

Westbrook may not have killed the Mavs in the scoring column but he is really quick and causes problems by beating his man off the dribble. The team hustles and that could be a problem for the long haul in the playoffs.

It may not be a moot conversation after all, who knows what could happen. Injuries happen all the time, there are various ways it could end up a 1st round matchup.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-17-2010 at 11:39 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote