Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 05:50 PM   #1972
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I'm no Markkanen fan, but I kinda feel for the guy since he's forever going to be compared to Butler after that trade... That's a rough way to start an NBA career.
We do kinda gotta give yahyes some credit here. Markkanen going 7 was higher than most people thought would happen.

I'm just glad the Mavs didn't take him because he could never fill Dirk's shoes. And the Mavs needed to start a different kinda of chapter and did just that with Smith.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote