View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 02:04 AM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Perhaps you should not have instigated anything......again. It's never chum...it's always someone else. And the fact that you included many other members in your pm ramblings is not lost on me or anyone else.
Included many other members in my PM "ramblings?" Lol.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up, you fucking liar? There were no ramblings, and certainly no mention of any other members. I can quote them, you know, and oh, trust me...I will not hide behind the same sort of shield you are trying to.

If you were on the up and up, if you were honest in your dealings, I wouldn't mess with you. But you are a fucking liar. A fucking liar. And, as I've told you before, you have an incredible juvenile streak to you.

Leave me alone, you loser and liar.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-02-2007 at 09:40 AM.