View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 10:45 PM   #1813
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I'll play a long

Do the Mavs need Drummond to score or do they need him to rebound the ball based on what you've seen from this team?

Based on what I've seen Drummond, wouldn't even need to avg 10 points per game with the Mavs. They are going to score points in bunches with or without him right.

But what they can't seem to do right now is win games because they can't rebound or protect the paint.

Those are the only two areas I think Mavs fans should be concerned with in regards to Drummond not his offense.

Would he help this team win games simply by rebounding and playing post defense?

Feed that dog a bone a few times per game on offense and watch him anchor your defense to a point where guys like Gobert, Jokic, Davis, Kanter, Zion, Aldrige, Cousins and Vucevic aren't bullying you inside the paint on a nightly basis.

Last edited by Dallas41; 02-15-2021 at 10:48 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote