View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 02:08 AM   #26
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
More like Matt Tiabbi is too dumb to write a critique of .... anything. I don't think he even realizes it is a true story. The 'critique' isn't really even of the movie, it is of war in general. Which is fine, but that doesn't make it a dumb movie, just a dumb reviewer. Most of the review is just a rehash of old (and false) arguments about the war in Iraq, not about the movie itself.

Reminds me of a few critiques I saw of Lone Survivor, talking about it being too 'over the top'....clearly completely unaware that it was a very accurate, and if anything toned down, depiction of actual events, not something someone made up. Which, like this one, just made the reviewer too dumb to critique it.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote