View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 02:53 PM   #16
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansolo View Post
Btw... how can you speak for all black NBA and NFL players by saying that they "certainly aren't voting for Trump"? Do you know all of them or just stereotyping?
How does Trump know that all illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers? How does he know that all Muslims are terrorists? Does he know all of them or is he just stereotyping? (I can do this all day...)

Obviously I'm generalizing based on the fact that only 1% of black people polled are voting for Donald Trump (I even used Trump-loving Breitbart as a source)... I doubt pro athletes poll any differently than the rest of the population.

Quote:
I just think that in general... people involved with professional sports teams should keep their politics to themselves.
And you have the right to that opinion... But athletes are citizens too, and all citizens in this country have the right to express themselves, no matter what they do for a living. You don't have to like it, but you're gonna have to learn to live with it -- or quit supporting the product, your choice.

Quote:
It not political affiliation that turns me off, it's when that viewpoint is shoved in my face.
How is it being "shoved in your face"?? Is there a big "I'm with her" sign at half court? Are there "vote Hillary" pins on the uniforms?? You have to seek out Mark Cuban's opinion, it isn't just popping up on the screen in the middle of a game.

Do what I did a long time ago -- stop listening to the man and just enjoy the game... Mark Cuban says way too much stupid sh!t to spend your time getting angry over.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote