View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 08:57 PM   #26
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Someone out there can offer a better package. That isn't enticing to Minnesota at all.
Oh, I know it's highly unlikely. I agree they can probably get a better package. But not too terribly much better. Like Washington maybe would offer Porter. But no way they take back Dieng. Depends on what the TWolves priorities are. Do they even know? Thibs wants to win now, but he's probably gone after the season. Hard to predict what will happen with an organization in chaos. Miami may be the high bidder by virtue of being capped out next season- hence, it may their only shot at Butler. If I'm Minny I ask an extra lot from the teams that he wants to play for. Butler wants the supermax or whatever and they shouldnt go out of their way to appease the malcontent. Take the best offer-- with the caveat that the best offer from Miami or LA includes a little baked in "tax".

Look like Butler is done for certain there though. So Minny's only leverage is playing teams against each other.

Last edited by mac222b; 09-27-2018 at 09:02 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote