Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 10:47 AM   #204
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I wonder if the Grizzlies would entertain a trade for Steven Adams. They viewed him as almost unplayable in the playoffs and he will be on an expiring contract next year. I am thinking Powell + Josh Green. Adams would be the back-up to Wood and this trade would free up another roster spot. The rumors that the Mavs might try to add Dragic makes me think that another roster spot would be advantageous (assuming they bring back Pinson), and I think that Kidd could figure out a way to utilize Adams' strengths as an enforcer. The Grizzlies might consider this as a way to move on from Adams, pick up a back-up center that they could re-sign for a lower salary in 2023-2024 (and beyond), and attempt to develop a 3 and D wing with Green.
I'd MUCH rather keep Josh Green. He's our only first round pick in like 5 years. I'm not ready to give up on him yet.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote