Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 05:31 PM   #215
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Even IF we could make a trade work for Kyrie, and I'm skeptical we could... no thanks. Hard pass on a guy who A: seems completely disinterested in basketball and could retire at any moment, and B: alienates absolutely everyone around him and brings misery and dysfunction everywhere he goes.

Kyrie is in same category as Westbrook for me. I don't care how talented they are or what they've accomplished in the past. They are both cancers that I want nowhere near my team.

My god, if you thought Porzingis was a risky, all-in type of move, just imagine trading multiple players for Kyrie. Even in an absolute best case scenario, where Kyrie is 100% invested and healthy and actually plays basketball at a high level consistently, the on-court fit with Luka is not good.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 06-23-2022 at 05:38 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote