View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 01:26 PM   #984
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I'm not sure if this is a bold prediction or not, but I'm just going to go ahead and say that this KD-Kyrie Nets team will fail. They might be a good team, and they might make some noise in the playoffs in the East, but I don't think they'll be real title contenders. I think KD will be noticeably diminished, and Kyrie is perpetual injury case and locker-room headache. Both guys seem like malcontents by nature. I think they will be one of those teams that shows flashes of brilliance, even dominance, but always disappoints in the end, and then breaks up after anywhere from 2-4 years. (KD and Kyrie can both opt out in 2023.)
Gonna take a moment to brag about calling this from the beginning. The Nets are on the verge of imploding. They could lose both Kyrie and KD this offseason.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote