View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 07:45 PM   #987
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
LMAO Nets totally called his bluff. That guy is such a joke.
Honestly, has there ever been a bigger headcase in the history of the NBA, as far as a borderline superstar goes? Because I can't think of one. I was arguing with some fellow Mavs fans on reddit a few days ago whether or not it would be worth it to sign and trade Brunson for Kyrie. I said not only no, but hell no. I wouldn't take Kyrie for the vet min. I don't care how talented he is, he brings chaos and dysfunction with him everywhere he goes. If he wasn't such a cancer, he probably would have multiple titles. He might have won another title with Lebron if he hadn't been too egotistical to accept the sidekick role. And if he was actually capable of being the leader of a team, he might have won multiple titles with the Celtics. That team was and is absolutely loaded. But they were chronically miserable underachievers when he was there, and low and behold, they became instant contenders again the moment he left.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote