View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 11:11 AM   #557
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rostick View Post
Hey Guys,

I`m new on this forum, been a big NBA fan for a long time. I`m from Romania, so I`m European.

I had two favorite players in Europe in recent years, Teodosic (who unfortunately is a victim of Doc Rivers at the moment) and Doncic.

I campaigned for Doncic to go number one more than one year before the draft (my twitter is my witness), he really is a special player. For anybody who watched him, it was mind boggling that he didn`t go No.1. NBA execs should have known that he can transition easily to the NBA. Those guys are stealing money!

I was delighted he ended up with the Mavs, a team which I like and is a great fit for him.

My first interaction with the Mavs was back in 2006, when I was 18 and bet 50 bucks or so on the Heat to win, and was so happy that they did, although I realized they were lucky and boy, did they shoot a lot of free throws. I still remember Dirk missed 1 or 2 clutch free throw(s) in one game, don`t remember which one. I quickly went on to like the Mavs, realizing they should have won those finals. To this day, I feel uncomfortable that I rooted for the Heat in those finals.

Point is, I had an affinity / liking for the Mavs since 06-07. I love Dirk, and as an online entrepreneur and programmer, I always liked Mark Cuban. Mavs fanbase always seemed like a cool one to me.

So I always liked y`all, but now with Doncic I`m an official fan.

Curry is still my favorite player and I`m rooting for both the Mavs and the Warriors, so I hope you will not hold that against me. I fully acknowledge I`ll never be a hardcore, born & bred Mavs fan like most of you, but I really like this team, and I`ll probably post from time to time.

Cheers,
Rostick
Welcome!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote