View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 08:04 PM   #77
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Well... That was ugly.
Well... Ray Rice certainly is a bitch.
Well... I have no idea why she'd marry him after that.
Well... I can definitely see why the Ravens voided Rice's contract.
Well... This doesn't really have anything to do with SAS, but Rice doesn't have his own thread so I put a link to the video here.

Well... Satisfied?
We already knew that Rice hit her.. really, nothing all that new. What it does bring into light is the hypocrisy involved with the suspension. So, the NFL knew that he punched her and gave him 2 games.. the public throws a fit after the video comes out and it's changed to an indefinite suspension? I have a strong feeling that this will not hold up when Rice appeals. Now, do I believe he deserved longer than 2 games? Absolutely. But I don't think the flip flopping of RG will fly when this is appealed.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote