View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 08:33 PM   #78
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
We already knew that Rice hit her.. really, nothing all that new. What it does bring into light is the hypocrisy involved with the suspension. So, the NFL knew that he punched her and gave him 2 games.. the public throws a fit after the video comes out and it's changed to an indefinite suspension? I have a strong feeling that this will not hold up when Rice appeals. Now, do I believe he deserved longer than 2 games? Absolutely. But I don't think the flip flopping of RG will fly when this is appealed.
He was (justifiably) cut by the Ravens, and no team is going to touch him for a long time... possibly never again. He can appeal all he wants.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote