View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 11:32 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I've got the same one that Nemesis has.

I looked at the Panasonic also... but what sold me on the Sony over the Panasonic was the video quality. So I would definitely review the differences (got mine at Best Buy also, and they let me record, then playback to a TV... I'm sure they would do the same at your Best Buy). I wouldn't say it was light years better, but it was noticeable. But my fingers fit fine on the touchscreen.

Also, if I had a gripe it would be that there is no light attachment. There is a light option I think that turns on if needed? I can't remember. But honestly I've never needed it. But I can see where it would come in handy.