View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 08:02 AM   #68
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
I can read the future, too. I see much fail for you. Go ahead and jump and get it over with.
LOL...I know...sometimes I get tired of my pessimism myself...oh well...Hope Mav's don't continue their trend over the last 10 years...I am hoping for something completely different.

Putting homerism aside, you got to keep in mind that if you go the the other 28 teams' messageboards, you will see identical threads like ours regarding their hopes for landing Lebron, Wade, etc...There are 28 other teams that are competing for their services...Some have better chances than others, some teams are more creative than others in making deals, and some markets are just simply more attractive than Dallas. Cuban has money, and that is just about it...If there wasn't such a thing as salary cap or collective bargaining agreements, I would be more hopeful. I just thing there are more attractive situations for Lebron, Wade, etc. than Dallas. Dallas is going to have to come up with a miracle, and quit being used as a bargaining chip (Mourning, Redd, etc...)