View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 08:27 AM   #80
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I like JJB, but I don't like the way RC utilizes him...he's been overplayed and thus exposed as a MAJOR weakness.

5-10 minutes in the 2nd/3rd qtr is fine...or in games that are a blow out in either direction to give others rest.

But to use him as a key cog over Roddy B has basically caused a serious doubt/mis-trust of the coach and his rotations.

How on earth RC appears to get a free ride, while over in the other local sports we find the coaches getting crucified is beyond me. RC appears to be more of a Yes man to Cuban than Wade does to Jerry.

This team has a ton of issues, but I am seriously questioning this coach...he appears to be stubborn and unwilling to trust and develop a young guy. Think about it, would you have sacrificed a few regular season wins by giving Roddy B. MORE playing time earlier in the season to allow him to develop on the court so that you could use him more than JJB in the post-season?

Again, I do like JJB...but in small doses...I can't blame him for playing too much, but the coaches appeared to ignore what is obvious to everyone else watching the games...he's a serious defensive liability!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote