View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 03:22 AM   #253
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
For me the top three MVPs are Embiid, Jokic and Lebron. Luka unfortunately isn't in the conversation because the Mavs suck right now.
Update- Embiid and Lebron have pulled so far ahead of the pack that at this point I'll be shocked if one of them isn't MVP. Embiid might be the best player in the league this year. And even though his numbers aren't quite as gawdy as they've been in years past, Lebron is actually having one of the best seasons of his career- he has repeatedly put the team on his back and come up huge with crunch-time heroics. Last year there was a bit of chatter about whether or not AD was the real MVP of the Lakers.... that talk has pretty much been put to rest. Lebron is still the Lakers' (and the NBA's) alpha dog, even at 36 years old.

If I had to pick right now, I'd pick Embiid for statistical brilliance alone, but just barely.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote