View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 01:22 PM   #54
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
That is actually very amusing. I'm sure that many of the top members of this forum that no longer want to post regularly because of poor content think that's just a damn fine idea. I know that a few of your little buddies like to sit around and have a big circle jerk from time to time whacking off to idiotic threads such as the ones that you are known to associate with.. But hey, that's fine. It's fine for you and your circle jerking friends to drag the site down. Who really cares? It's just a site that was once great but now resembles a cross between Mavstalk and something you'd see from a bunch of fifth graders. "hey look at my poopie"
dude, I'd say 99% of your posts the past couple months have been bitching about this. How can you bitch about the quality without contributing yourself? I mean.. lots of people have said this.. I'm not sure how to put it any differently.

I could see, and back up, your bitching if you made 100 related posts trying your hardest to steer the conversation in an intelligent way and then maybe a couple posts saying "hey, c'mon guys".. but now you're just whining.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote