View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #55
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing I can think of here is that Murph is a professional punk. His nature is to push buttons and see what reactions he gets. The "Murph's value to the board" thread is ancient, so apparently the "top members of this forum that no longer want to post regularly" didn't care much for him either.

In other words, I question whether this hoopla actually has anything to do with the quality of the board. It's probably more about Murph's current effort to piss off the new guys, i.e. anyone who joined after 2003.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote