View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 11:01 AM   #50
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

I can't believe I had the no. 1 pick in one of my fantasy leagues and I went with LeBron over stat-stuffer Anthony Davis. I feel like such a loser.

Also I've always liked Hayward. He seems to be improving by the season. I just wish he wasn't so damn inefficient. His FG% makes me wanna throw up.

Also yeah, I wanted to address the Lakers issue. How depressing of a locker room environment do you think it must be for those young guys after a game in which Kobe shoots close to 40 shots (with just one assist!), not even coming close to making half of those shots and your team still gets blown out? How must it feel to not even be able to address the issue "because he's Kobe"? How must it feel to be stuck in a steep downward spiral without being able to say or do anything about it?
Jproxursoxoff is offline   Reply With Quote