View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 03:19 AM   #55
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

The compliments on DG's defense were good to see. I missed the first half of the game and only got to watch portions of the second half. I didn't really see much of the George/Bosh matchup. But as long as he's on the team I want him contributing. Even if he is irritating occasionally.

I share the longing for Wright to get back into the lineup, btw. Though it's important that he start making shots. For all the bellyaching about DG's offense, he's been more efficient than Wright, whose efg% on jumpers coming into tonight was a putrid .284. To Aontine's credit, a lot of his fga's come inside, and that's why I want him out there, but damn.