View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 08:59 AM   #58
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
I just dpon't believe that mentality. Dirk actually needs to play 38-40 minutes. Dirk is better with more minutes than with less minutes (IMO).

Look at 05-06
He averaged 38.1 minutes a night. But in the last two months of the season he averaged 39.6 minutes in 25 games. And he was outstanding in the playoffs. Dirk is a rhythm player. And lack of minutes makes him cold.
Fixed. He shouldn't get around 42 minutes night in night out, but 39-40 is fine for me. As you wrote, he needs to stay in his rhythm, otherwise he gets cold. Thus I don't like it to see him on the bench for more than 6 minutes like yesterday. Better two breaks of three minutes instead.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote