View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 12:41 AM   #12
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Kinda sucks that we wasted an absolutely dynamite offensive performance from Terry like that. Has to be his best playoff game since the '06 Spurs series, and it was all for naught.
This. I can't see Jet having another game like that.

Kidd was terrible. Missing shots, I can live with that. The absolutely terrible, rookie caliber turnovers, I can't. By the way, he only has like 17 assists this series.

Marion was tentative, but he started to pick it up in the 3rd and there was NO excuse for RC to not play him in the 4th. None.

Tyson needs to quit playing like an idiot. Some of his fouls are bogus, but some are just stupid. And when's he's not fouling, he's playing pretty damn average defense. If Haywood could hit a fucking FT, I'd want Brendan out there for the majority of the time. Wood played VERY good defense tonight. Why can't he hit a FT!?

RC...I'm done with him. How do you justify playing JJB the WHOLE 4th Quarter...Marion for none of it...and the 3 Guard lineup for half of it??? Portland's advantage is our small backcourt, and what does he do? He plays RIGHT into their hands. Portland got a number of second chances and easy points in the 4th because of JJB and the 3 Guard lineup. Just inexcusable.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote