View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 11:43 AM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Okay.... since things are calming down from my side of the issues arisen this morning for now I will expand on this story.

This thread was created spur of the moment after something that happens quite frequently threatened to put me over the top and off the hook mental wise. What happened was this:

Our coffee lady, God bless her, does more than just make coffee. But she does get mad when *someone else tries to make coffee (* - me) so she "owns" the job.

Our coffee setup is three different pots..... decaf(which is decaf folgers so will be referred to as decaf crap), folgers(or crap coffee as it will be referred to from this point forward), and starbucks. The starbucks pot is CLEARLY labeled as such as to avoid any confusion (not that there possibly could be with only three clearly labeled options).

The coffee lady (I will now refer to her as Jill to make it easier.... and no that is not her real name) will, at times, do the following. When two of the three completely different types of coffee gets low (2 different crap coffee's and one *acceptable coffee type {* - barely drinkable}) and Jill comes in and wants to make another pot of coffee she will take one of the 2 "low" pots and pour it into the other "low" pot. So then we are left with one pot of coffee that is as advertised..... one pot that is empty..... and then left over is the what I will call "Jill'ed" coffee (which at this point is a mixture of the two types that were "low").

I think you can already see where this is going. And you might already have tired head so I won't go further into the explanation.

But, suffice to say when I created this thread I had just been *Jilled.

(* - got a cup of what I thought was acceptable coffee but was actually half crap half acceptable)

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-22-2007 at 11:46 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote