View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 12:23 PM   #27
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

My office is close to the corner of 161 and 114. Nothing within walking distance. Nothing within driving distance if you just want a cup of coffee either (well there is a Texaco at 114 and MacArthur but I doubt their coffee choice is that great, plus I'm not going to drive there to get coffee). Nothing to eat unless you want to drive 3+ miles either (well, there is a Chammps 2 miles away but that gets boring).

Great company to work for, just a poor location unless you want a quick ride to the airport (which was the reason for the selection of the office to begin with).