View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 03:14 PM   #30
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Smiles - yes a press takes longer but it's well worth the wait. I usually grind my own beans (I also roast my own beans) before I leave for work so I can brew it when I get to work. Friday was an exception. And I drink my coffee black. I also mostly drink decaf, except when I drink the work coffee because the only decaf is disgusting.

UL - The company does.

Mary - I agree. But I don't have that kind of pull where I work. I guess I "could" threaten to give the office manager only access to a folder named "trash" on the server.....???? And redirect any http requests from her machine to spurs.com?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-26-2007 at 03:14 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote