View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 04:56 AM   #38
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
i see it right now as Knicks, Mavs, and Bulls in a dead heat(no pun intended). i think he's gone from Cleveland and wants no part of sharing the rock with Dwade. NJ not landing Wall severely cripples their chances.
I brought this up in the other section, but I just cannot see Lebron gambling his entire legacy on New York. If they get Chris Bosh on the first day of free agency then maybe. But the guy has made it perfectly clear that winning is his top priority, and I just can't imagine Lebron sees the Knicks as any kind of greener pasture (same goes for New Jersey.)

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 05-21-2010 at 04:59 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote