View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 10:29 AM   #29
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
Player of the week for sure. And if the NBA gives it, as usual, to whoever had the most high scoring games, its just more proof that they don't understand their own game.
It was a ridiculously entertaining game. Even if the Mavs had lost, I wouldn't have felt as if I wasted 3 hours watching that game. I'd be disappointed at the results, but the game itself was just fabulous. It had several huge runs by both teams, it had a lot of well executed transition basketball (one of the funner things to watch in the NBA), it had some big blocks, and clearly it had some huge storylines. Overtime game, a controversial play, clutch long range shooting, and of course, one of the best performances from a single player ever.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote