Thread: Kevin Martin
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 01:48 PM   #82
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Kevin Martin has never played on a team that was worth a crap. This, combined with absolutely nothing on the defensive end of the floor - and I mean nothing - keeps me from getting too excited about Martin.

For a team that needs somebody desperately to fill the basket, Martin has a lot of value. But Dallas isn't in that position. Could they use him? Absolutely. But under the right circumstances.

He's a guy shooting 44% on a 10-15 team. The one thing he does better than anyone in Dallas right now is get to the FT line.

But it sure makes me nervous. This guy is right there with Shareef Abdur Rahim and Mitch Richmond in terms of good stats on bad teams.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote