Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 12:25 PM   #261
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I disagree. He reminds me of Justin Anderson with way more upside. 36% from 3 and 78% from the free throw line bode well for his future, and are numbers that Anderson didn't hit until his junior year. That being said I do think there are 18 better prospects than him.
I thought about Anderson, too, but Green just looks so much smaller to me. He looks too small for the college game, tbh, and my guess is that at the next level he's ONLY going to be a shooter on offense. I actually think Justin Jackson is a pretty good comp, only Jackson is bigger, too.

Green might end up being better than either of them, but I don't believe in it enough to feel like I should pick him instead of trading the pick in a package for someone I KNOW can play in an important NBA game.

I just like all the other first round defensive wing types better.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote