Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 03:54 PM   #1223
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
I'm not a Cuban fan, so I hate sounding like I'm defending him.

But how has he spent the least money in the last 5 years yet we're over the cap? How does that work?

Maybe we aren't spending money on free agents because they aren't coming here except for the McGees and Bullocks, and the fact that we're over the cap so we can't expect a big money free agent to come here because it's impossible cap wise, not that they would anyway.

i think these foreign players that are great always have trouble attracting free agents. Dirk, Luka, Joker. Maybe if they were in LA it would help.
I can't remember the specifics but on 105.3 the fan they broke it down for the last 5 years on the Mavs spending.

They finished dead last in contract salaries.

I was actually shocked to hear that and the fact that OKC despite tanking spent more money doing that same time frame.

It's expected to go up now though because of the Luka extentsion kicking in and guys like Bertans, THJ and Dinwiddie all on the roster now.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote