View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 05:52 PM   #13
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:GREAT GREAT LETTER by Mr. Moore to the MORON!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
folic acid maybe.
or are you saying that Lt. Gen. Steven Blum, chief of the National Guard Bureau, abuses drugs?
No, just that anything spewed from Moores mouth or pen or fingers is totally removed from reality.

And I don't know about Steve Burns he may or may not be on acid.
I'm confident in saying that Lt Gen Burns might take exception to your suggestion.

very interesting that a high ranking currently involved military official suddenly lacks "reality" when they speak contrary to your view.

it likely means that your view is not reality.....

See this is why I don't give your article much credibility. I never said any such thing about Lt Gen Burns, I did comment on Steve Burns AP writer and with probably a liberal agenda which includes "organizing" the "facts" to try and make Bush look as bad as possible. Since we only have very small and out of context comments by Gen Blum along with a still short but relatively more lengthy "interpretation of what Burns thinks that Blum really meant. But you can go off into your own little reality of twisting what people said to try and make it something completely different.

BTW I don't really think that the article is really that damning if at all. It wouldn't have made a difference if local and state democratic leaders had done a competent job. Even with their screw ups if Blanco had seeed control to the feds when asked, things could have been greatly alieviated. But she'd rather gamble people's lives trying to make Bush look bad or she's just totally stupid. But that's by and large the democratic party with a few notable execptions. Sure hope the democratic party dies soom before more people do for their grabs at power. We could use a valid 2nd party.