View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 12:25 AM   #79
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping the break would help Wes some, not gonna lie... injury or not, I'm a little worried. I won't be full blown worried till next season but for now I'm definitely a little worried.

Also do we know the full story behind the Zaza Parsons exchange? When they showed that second camera angle it looked like Parsons said something like "Set the fu**ing screen!" I didn't record the game so I'll have to wait for the replay to see if the screens were poor.... But I really don't want to watch that game again.

Also x2... Glad CV3 finally hit some 3's but on a scale of 1-10 how worried should we be that he's gonna get more playing time now?

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 02-20-2016 at 12:26 AM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote