View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #11
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Thing with Roddy compared to Devin Harris is that Roddy's jumper as a rook is waaay better than devin's as a rook. Devin could not hit jacksh*t if it wasn't a layup and he even missed a lot of layups because he was going 100Mph. And then Devin consistently got blocked because he didn't have the strength to finish. That was why it was so good to see Devin later on knocking down J's from all over the court and dunking on players bigger than him...

My issues right now with Roddy are that he doesn't seem to be able to run a team, yes I know its only the start of the season. But it seems to me that he's more comfortable right now scoring than setting up plays and distributing. The other minor issue I have with him is that he doesn't seem to show any emotion. I wanna see the desire in his eyes when he plays, I want to see in his face that he's trying his hardest to prove that he's a legit player in this league.

And Btw, when all is said and done, And Roddy is getting really good, he better not get traded like "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named". And Im not talking about Lord Vodemort lol