View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 11:36 PM   #24
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
If he's our best perimeter defender I don't see him coming off the bench. He would need to be in to start to guard the opposing teams best player in theory.
I don't disagree but some how some way we have to get more athletic in our starting lineup.
Zaza/Dirk/Parsons/Matthews/DWill has to be the least athletic starting unit in the league. Anderson has brought a spark to that situation but I agree with one of your earlier comments that Cuban won't give Parsons a max deal and then RC make him come off the bench.

Is it possible that Anderson gives Cuban some leverage when negotiating with Parsons' agent if Parsons decides to opt out?

Barea is making the same case for DWill.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote