View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 04:46 PM   #566
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
So much this.

I still will never understand why some Mavs fans take every opportunity to trash on the Mavs or find unflattering comparisons.

Nets and 76ers are loaded. Outside those teams, who does well without their top players?

Clippers without Leonard and George? Nope
Lakers without LeBron and AD? Nope and we have proof
Hawks without Young/Collins? Nope
Suns without Booker/Paul? Nope
Spurs without Derozan/Murray? Nope
Warriors without Curry/Thompson? Nope and we have proof.
Bucks without Giannis and Middleton? Nope
Jazz without Mitchell/Gobert? Nope
Nuggets without Jokic/Murray? Nope
I think its just a matter of being disappointed with the season. There are times when the Mavs are fully healthy and don't look as good as the Sixers do without Embid. I have no idea why this is. I want to blame coaching but I don't consider Rivers to be that much of a upgrade over Carlisle if at all. Maybe its a matter of talent or lack thereof.

And the above is not entirely true. Those teams can miss one of their best players.....I saw the Bucks just beat someone down without Giannis. If the bar is missing 2 stars at once? That's a tall task for anyone. But I'm more so concerned with how they look HEALTHY then when they look like without KP and Luka which isn't all that often.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote