View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 12:45 AM   #19
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Some of you guys have two brackets in our group? That's incredibly bush league. I understand having more than one bracket...but more than one in the same group? Gtfo.
I created the group, and personally have no problem with it. You're allowed up to 10, so two seems trivial (and I mentioned that 10 were allowed in the first post, too). I technically have two, although I never filled out my second one. I had planned on it, though.

Next time, I'll either make it clear that more than one are allowed, or limit it to a certain number, but with what I presented above I don't think its an issue this time. As mavs777 said, its not for money or anything, nor is this a long lasting D-M tradition that a ton of people care about. Its just to have a little fun.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote