View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 10:54 PM   #30
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Wow, great job, Cadbane. Nailing two of these Final Four teams, on your only bracket, is a mean feat. Kudos.

I managed to win my pool already, thanks to Kansas being eliminated today. Nobody has anyone left. I was able to eke out the win based on the first two rounds. $265 profit to me on a $50 bet...I'll take it!
Thanks man, you too. What are you going to do with the winnings?

I shouldn't have went with my heart and picked ND, but I really liked their team. Otherwise I would have picked Kentucky to win it all. Fortunately, no one had VCU-Butler in the FF, so that pick was mitigated somewhat. If Florida had made the FF I would have looked even better.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote