View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 11:05 PM   #31
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Thanks man, you too. What are you going to do with the winnings?

I shouldn't have went with my heart and picked ND, but I really liked their team. Otherwise I would have picked Kentucky to win it all. Fortunately, no one had VCU-Butler in the FF, so that pick was mitigated somewhat. If Florida had made the FF I would have looked even better.
If Florida had made it, I would have been beat. There were two guys who would have passed me if Florida had made it. And there was a guy who made the same picks as me, except he had BYU beating Florida. I needed Florida to win and then lose, which they did.

As for my winnings, I am going to donate them to charity. Isn't that what you are supposed to do?

Last edited by chumdawg; 03-27-2011 at 11:07 PM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote