View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 05:32 AM   #37
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
I'd rather face the Bulls as well, if we were to make it to that point. And Miami is probably the opponent to make us miss Butler just a little more. However, neither their level of play nor the officiating scare me at this point.

We've been too good this postseason to be afraid of anyone or anything. Respect? Yes! Worries? Not really.
It's not so much the Heat's level of play that worries me so much as that I don't see any back court rotation the Mavs could effectively use against them. Stevenson is an offensive liability, and any combination of Kidd/Terry/Barea will get destroyed by Wade.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote